Whether you’ve been working from home tirelessly (The grind doesn’t stop just because you’re homebound, y’all.) or looking for ways to fill your time until you’re allowed to go outside and be a real person again, there’s no denying we’ve all been looking for ways to make life easier. For me, that means wearing cozy clothes that look a little better than pajamas and keeping fun fashion and desk accessories around. If it’s looking like the same for you, you need to shop Anthropologie’s work from home edit ASAP. It’s full of comfy and cute plus-size clothing, notebooks that’ll make to-do lists seem less daunting and even some chic candles—and everything is 40 percent off. Shop our favorite picks below, and get ready to make your home office an oasis.
1. Anthropologie Colleen Babydoll Sweatshirt —
2. Anthropologie & Kit Agar Femme Journals —
3. Anthropologie & Saturday/Sunday Lisa Cropped Wide-Leg Pants —
4. Anthropologie Jacoba Pearl Headband —
5. Anthropologie & Saturday/Sunday Kathie Flounced Mini Dress —
6. Anthropologie Speckled Mini Hair Clip Set —
7. Anthropologie Lila Tiered Babydoll Cardigan —
8. Anthropologie Mixed-Knit Joggers —
9. Anthropologie Livi Metallic Candle —
10. Anthropologie Weekend Tee —
11. Anthropologie Amanda Satin Hair Scarf —
Here at Unruly, we’re committed to featuring plus-size pieces we genuinely love and want to share with you. We’re connected to an affiliate revenue program, which means we might make a small commission on some of the pieces we feature in our shopping guides. This in no way affects the pieces we choose to feature, and it never will.