Because my hair has always been longer, I’ve become partial to earrings that are a little bit bigger and longer than the traditional stud earring. However, sometimes you want a little earring bling without having to make a statement. That’s where stud earrings become the perfect low-key jewelry choice. But don’t be fooled—stud earrings come in myriad super cute and fun variations as well. Just because you want to wear a stud doesn’t mean you’re sacrificing any of your unique style.
There are so many super cute stud earrings available right now, and I’m honestly way more into them than I thought I’d be. I love my jewelry a little kitschy, and I was surprised at how many funky stud earrings I came across. Of course, there are also simple and pretty stud earrings as well, so you really can’t go wrong with whatever style you choose. From dinosaur studs (!!!) to classic studs you’ll want to wear for years to come, you’re bound to find a pair you’ll love.
I picked some of my favorite stud earrings you can get right now. Good luck not buying every single pair. (Trust me. It’ll be difficult.) These stud earrings are going to become your go-to jewelry picks, and I’m here to say that I approve. And if you want to buy all of them, I won’t judge you.
Here at Unruly, we’re committed to featuring plus-size pieces we genuinely love and want to share with you. We’re connected to an affiliate revenue program, which means we might make a small commission when you buy products through our shopping guides. This in no way affects the pieces we choose to feature, and it never will. (Confused? We’d love to answer any questions you have about this. Email us at email@example.com!)
1. Peachy Pick Stud Earring Set — $19 at Modcloth
2. La Playa Post Earring — $14.99 at Urban Outfitters
3. Dyrberg Kern Peggy Red Stud Earrings — $20.50 at ASOS
4. Thrice the Shine Stud Earring Set — $19 at Modcloth
5. Kingsley Ryan Cat Stud Earrings — $9.50 at ASOS
6. Savored Shine Earrings — $12 at Modcloth
7. Windowsill Whimsy Cactus Earring Set — $19 at Modcloth
8. Shape Study Earrings — $18 at Madewell
9. Prehistoric Glitz Dinosaur Earring Set — $15 at Modcloth
10. Moonstone Post Earring Set — $16 at Urban Outfitters
11. Aesthetic Effect Earrings — $12 at Modcloth
12. Rhea 14K Gold Vermeil Post Earrings — $88 at Anthropologie
13. Kingsley Ryan Sterling Silver Heart Stud Earrings — $9.50 at ASOS
14. Mix ‘n Match Earring Set — $58 at Anthropologie
15. Baublebar Starfish Post Earrings — $36 at Anthropologie
16. Gleaming Trio Stud Earring Set — $15 at Modcloth
17. Futurist Earring Set — $38 at Anthropologie
18. Vermeil Heart Stud Earrings — $38 at Madewell
19. Ready for Veggies Stud Earring Set — $17 at Modcloth