Although I got my ears pierced at age 12, I’d never been much of an earrings-wearer until recently. For some reason, 2019 has been the year of the earring for me, and my collection is quickly growing. Classic hoop earrings are always a great way to add a little something to an outfit, and I, for one, am pleased with the current (very cute and fun) selection. I used to think that hoop earrings had to be super simple, but after finding what brands are offering right now, I realize just how wrong I was. Seriously, you’re going to want to stock up on these cute hoop earrings ASAP.
I’m big on statement earrings at the moment, so at first, the idea of finding hoop earrings that fit into that category felt like a challenge. Look, I’m not averse to a good shopping challenge, but finding statement hoop earrings (along with some classic and very pretty ones) turned out to be super easy. There were so many different colors and sizes that I didn’t know how to not buy all of them. From perfectly spring-y straw earrings to hoops beaded to perfection, you can’t go wrong with a pair of these cuties. Of course, there are simpler styles as well, for those of you who like to keep your jewelry a little subtler. (More power to you, folks.) However you like to wear earrings, there’s a pair of cute AF hoops waiting for you.
To get you started on this ~hoop earring journey~, I picked out 19 pairs of my favorites available right now. Luckily, they’re all pretty inexpensive, so don’t be afraid to treat yourself to a few pairs (or all of them—I don’t judge). Once you see how many cute hoop earrings there are, it’s probably going to be difficult to stop yourself from buying every pair.
Here at Unruly, we’re committed to featuring plus-size pieces we genuinely love and want to share with you. We’re connected to an affiliate revenue program, which means we might make a small commission when you buy products through our shopping guides. This in no way affects the pieces we choose to feature, and it never will. (Confused? We’d love to answer any questions you have about this. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org!)
1. Tacy Wicker Crescent Hoop Earrings — $38 at Anthropologie
2. Daisy Resin Hoop Earring — $18 at Urban Outfitters
3. Just Sensational Earrings — $12 at Modcloth
4. Sanibelle Rope Hoop Earring — $18 at Urban Outfitters
5. Siesta Key Resin Hoop Earring — $18 at Urban Outfitters
6. Hyped on Stripes Hoop Earring — $12 at Modcloth
7. Essential Geometric Hoop Earring — $16 at Urban Outfitters
8. Seriously Stellar Star Hoop Earrings — $12 at Modcloth
9. Off Shore Hoop Earrings — $38 at Free People
10. Design Presides Earrings — $12 at Modcloth
11. Acetate Hoop Earrings — $22 at Madewell
12. Primed to Brighten Hoop Earrings — $12 at Modcloth
13. Lani Statement Shell Earrings — $24 at Urban Outfitters
14. Cindy Resin Hoop Earring Set — $58 at Anthropologie
15. Capturing Color Beaded Hoop Earrings — $15 at Modcloth
16. All the Best Hoop Earring Set — $38 at Free People
17. Serefina Sunshine Hoop Earrings — $58 at Free People
18. Flat Hoop Earrings — $26 at Madewell
19. Bayberry Hoop Earrings — $38 at Free People